Nisos Yacht Charter - Yacht Management Scheme
We are looking for new boats to join our charter fleet in the Ionian for the 2019 season. We are specifically looking for new 33ft - 50ft sized yachts in order to meet demand from our loyal charter clients and to replace older yachts now leaving the Nisos fleet.
We are not looking to grow the Nisos fleet significantly from its current size of 20 yachts, so you can be assured that we will remain of a size to be able to provide the exceptional personal service and yacht maintenance we are renowned for.
If you are considering purchasing a boat and would like it to be located in the Ionian Islands, Greece, and earn an income from it when you are not using it, please do not hesitate to contact us for full details of how we can help.
Please email us at: email@example.com or call us on +44 07919 045414 at any time for a chat.
- Minimum of 5 year commitment from us to you
- 6 weeks owners use of your yacht, at ANY time in the May to October season (not restricted to out of high season)
- We do not restrict you to just one manufacturer of yacht
- We can help you purchase a yacht at lower prices than you would be able to do so on your own
- No advertising on the yacht
- No hassle ownership - we do all the hard work and prepare the yacht for your arrival, and give you full back up and support during your weeks onboard
- Yacht is owned by you from day one in your own Greek business so no risks
- You earn an annual income from your yacht. The amount of income depends on the level and timing of bookings and the amount of maintenance required to keep her in top condition. We believe that making sure the yacht is kept in impeccable condition rather than maximising the annual income (at the expense of maintenance).
The following examples are based on the current Bavaria range, but we are interested in adding more Jeanneau yachts as well as Beneteau and Dufours.
The cost is for a highly specified yacht, on the water in Greece ready, commercially licenced and ready to go.
The Annual income is estimated, but achievable, based on normal usage by the owner (ie not all in high season!)
|Yacht||Cost price Euros||Annual Income Euros|
|Bavaria 34 Cruiser - 2 cabin/1 head||Cost to good specification is Euros 125,000||Estimated income is Euros 5,000 per annum|
|Bavaria 37 Cruiser - 3 cabin/1 head||Cost to good specification is Euros 165,000||Estimated income is Euros 8,000 per annum|
|Bavaria 41 Cruiser - 3 cabin/2 heads||Cost to good specification is Euros 199,000||Estimated income is Euros 10,000 per annum|
|Bavaria 46 Cruiser - 4 or 3 cabin "Flex" / 3 heads||Cost to good specification is Euros 240,000||Estimated income is Euros 13,000 per annum|