Provisioning Service for yachts and villas
What is onboard?
When chartering with Nisos Yacht Charter, the yacht will come equipped with the following:
- tea towels;
- bin bags (large and small);
- cleaning cloths and general cleaning materials;
- washing up liquid and brush;
- kitchen roll and toilet rolls;
- new food preparation chopping boards
- gas cooker lighter and spare;
- all bed linen and pillows;
- bath towels;
- fully equipped galley (including Cafetiere);
- all safety equipment for the yacht in accordance with the Greek Maritime authorities;
- first aid kit;
- full navigation kit (Imray charts, Imray Ionian Pilot Guide; Bretton plotter, dividers, pencils, binoculars, hand held compass);
- 12v/240V inverter.
Provisioning your yacht
You will, of course, need to victual the yacht with your choice of provisions. There is a small supermarket next to our base in Perigiali, where this can be done on arrival. They will deliver your provisions down to the boat for you.
In case you prefer to avoid this at the start of your holiday or if you are arriving in the evening, for example, you may wish to make use of our online provisioning service, in conjunction with Yacht Fresh.
Yacht Fresh, will liase with us and deliver your provisions to the yacht before you arrive.
The web site for ordering provisions with Yacht Fresh is: www.yachtfresh.co.uk
In addition, Yacht Fresh have put together some Packages, which you may find easier: www.yachtfresh.co.uk/nisos
Please give the name of the boat and your arrival date and time on the order form.
Wine and Champagne orders in conjunction with De Blancks Wine and Champagne Bar, Nidri
Bob and Anja of De Blanck Wine and Champagne Bar in Nidri, can supply the very best of wines, carefully selected from all over Greece direct to your yacht or villa. They have a huge range to choose from to fit all tastes and budgets. But quality is guaranteed.
Visit the Online shop here: http://www.deblanckwineandchampagne.com/onlineshop/
Nisos customers benefit from free delivery, so make sure you select "Pick up at shop" when checking out and ensure that you give as much information as possible (boat name; arrival date and arrival time).