There are more flights into Corfu from many European cities than Preveza, so if Preveza is not a viable option then this should be considered to be the next best option. To transfer from Corfu, you have the following options to get to Lefkas:
1. Fly into Preveza from Corfu with www.skyexpress.gr and then let us arrange a taxi for you to our base.
2. Taxi to the ferry port in Corfu town (10 minutes) and catch one of the regular ferries to Igoumenitsa on the Greek mainland. The ferry journey is about 1.5 hours and costs in the region of Euros 11pp each way. Ferries run pretty much every 1.5 hours.
For more information call the different companies that cover this ferry route.
Corfù: +30 26610 20674, +30 26610 81808, +30 26610 21000
Igoumenitsa: +30 26650 21000, +30 26650 28258, +30 26650 25540
Telephone number to know timetable: 0030 26613 65200 - 0030 26650 99460
Once you have arrived at Igoumenitsa you have 3 options to get to the Nisos base at Perigiali:
1. Bus from Igoumenitsa to Nidri. See here for the timetable (it is fairly limited): BUS TIMETABLE
2. Taxi from Igoumenitsa to Perigiali (Nisos Base). We can arrange this for you. Current cost is about Euros 150 for a taxi and takes about 1.5 hours.
3. Car rental from Green Motion (located just outside the ferry terminal at Igoumenitsa) - http://www.greenmotion.gr/ or telephone for one way options: 0030 2665093454. Green Motion has a depot in Nidri near to our base if you would like to do a one way rental. If returning back via Corfu we strongly recommend looking into keeping the car for the full week as this may work out cheaper. Free parking is available at the Nisos base.