Juverna - Bavaria C57 arrived in Greece!
For the ultimate skippered sailing holiday in the Ionian, look no further than the wonderful "Juverna", the brand new Bavaria C57 model, and the first in the Ionian region available for charter from April 2019.
Juverna has just arrived into Greece following her successful delivery trip from Slovenia and will now undertake her Greek registration and be lifted out for the winter.
What makes this Bavaria C57 "Juverna" such a great yacht for a skippered charter?
Well, here is why:
- 3 superb double cabins, all with excellent headroom (this is the first time we have seen a yacht with this fabulous headroom in the aft cabins);
- dedicated crew cabin in the bow;
- air conditioning in all cabins and the saloon (when on shore power or at anchor using the built in generator);
- sun bathing spaces galore! In front of the mast, behind the mast and in the cockpit utilising the drop down cockpit tables;
- huge swim deck with shower;
- fantastic sailing performance;
- amazing cockpit space, with plenty of comfortable seating for 10.
- 120m of anchor chain and Rocna anchor so set up for anchoring off in beautiful, deserted bays.
- easy sailing with self tacking genoa and inmast furling;
- gas bbq and sink in the cockpit;
- fabulous music system with zoned speakers and Bluetooth connectivity;
- Williams Jet Tender (use under supervision only).
Skippered Charter or Skipper & Hostess charter?
On a skippered charter with Nisos Yacht Charter, you have two options:
1. Skippered Charter only
This is where one of our skippers will accompany you onboard and ensure you have a safe and fun holiday. The skipper will require your assistance with the sailing of the yacht, especially when mooring up. If you are keen to learn to sail, then this is also a great opportunity for some, one on one tuition.
On a straight skippered charter, the skipper is not there to prepare meals or keep the yacht clean/make beds etc. They are there to skipper the yacht and keep you safe and take you on a wonderful cruise of the Ionian.
Breakfast and lunch are usually simple meals taken onboard, with fresh produce/bread available most mornings it is really quite simple. Evening meals can either be prepared and eaten onboard, or as usual, taken ashore in the lovely, simple tavernas.
2. If you prefer the ultimate in luxury then consider taking a Hostess as well as the Skipper.
The Hostess will keep the yacht clean and tidy, make restaurant reservations, prepare an amazing fresh breakfast and lunch onboard, prepare drinks throughout the day, and if asked nicely, even maybe prepare an evening meal for you. The Hostess will also ably assist the skipper in sailing the yacht, so if you do not want to get involved, you don't have to (although it is a great opportunity!).
Our sailing area covers both the North and South Ionian Islands. So basically from Corfu in the north down to Kefalonia in the South. In a one week charter it is best to stick to one of the two areas, but in a two week charter you can explore the whole region easily.
One of the beauties of the Ionian is that the distances between islands and safe beautiful anchorages is short, so the days at sea can be as long or as short as you wish, to fit in with your needs. Therefore there are so many different possible itineraries. A few examples have been set out here for you: Ionian Sailing Itineraries
How to check availability and make a booking?
If you are keen to explore more about this amazing holiday opportunity, then the best thing is to contact Rowan Carver on +44 (0)7919 045414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can contact us using the "Contact Form" here: https://www.nisosyachtcharter.com/contact-us/
Availability and rates can be seen here: Juverna Availability & Prices
More Information: Can be seen here: "Juverna" Bavaria C57